Please leave a coment! I love reading about what you think and how you think I can make my blog better! Seriously, they make my day! :)

Friday, February 10, 2012

Shallow Much?

So one of my guy friends was dating this girl from another school. I was really happy for him! Even though one of my friends likes him (but she likes somebody else even more). Well I guess she was being harassed at school because he was born with only four fingers on each hand. Well being the incredibly sweet guy he is, he broke up with her because he didn't want her to be miserable!! That is so sad that kids think its okay to make fun of people because of something he was born with! He's still an incredibly awesome and sweet guy! Are people really that shallow? :/

4 comments:

  1. Ohmigosh!! That guy is SO sweet! I don't even care about his fingers (or lack thereof); he ended their relationship so people wouldn't make fun of her! He’s amazing. Do your friends know about this blog?? If so, please tell him I think he’s wonderful. Just wonderful. Any girl would be lucky to have a guy like that(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell him! :) He's also one of the funniest guys I know! I totaly agree, i think he likes my other friend, but im pretty sure she dosn't like him back! :/ speaking of sweet guy's how'd it go with your's? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! He's such nice boy. :)
    But I would never mak fun of someone with four fingers or summert. :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i totally agree about people beiong shallow except at my old school girls would make fun of guys with mustaches coming in...BTW i love yiour blog adn would love it if you could check out mine: www.strawberriestuff.blospot.com :)

    ReplyDelete